SS2 Balkan Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SS2 Balkan Tribe's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Overall Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Copperfoil
Admin
Copperfoil

Overall Rules Empty
PostSubject: Overall Rules   Overall Rules EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:25 pm

We don't really have many rules in BT. People are free to do as they please. Just follow these few rules and life will be wonderful.

MANDATORY:

1) Join all squads made as soon as they are made until they are full.

2) Read and understand all rules, and fill out an application and answer any questions that we ask.

Other rules:

1) Respect all players as equal. Joking is allowed and recommended it, as long as its joking. Balkan Tribe is made to have a home and a place to relax.

2) Try not to fill up the Faction Store. If somebody creates a squad and kills something and doesn't get the drop because there was no room, they will not be happy.

3) Hunting is not required and never will be. You can hunt at your own pace.

4) Deposits are not required and never will be. You can deposit whenever you have extra credits. All credits will go to the upkeep of structures.

5) Recommended you supply your own gear. We can give you core FE gear most of the levels up to 75 (you can certainly make it that high. I did with the same gear). But we can't give you FE class sets to use (yet)

6) Donations are not required but greatly appreciated.

7) Repair all tagged equipment after your hunt so if somebody recalls it they don't have to waste their own money/time repairing it.

8 ) Lastly, always remember this is a game, and that BT is a home, not a job or a prison. Enjoy the game however you like!
Back to top Go down
https://ss2balkantribe.board-directory.net

Overall Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SS2 Balkan Tribe :: SS2 Balkan Tribe :: Applications-
Jump to: